I ordered a hooded toy story woody towel off amazon.They sent football cards and profited on the high shipping.
Complete scam. Of course they are willing to return the low price of the item $1.49 but not the shipping of $5.49. I also would be forced to pay out of pocket to get the correct item shipped at likely an increase. Waiting to hear back but at this point this company is a complete nightmare.
They have no business selling online if they can't even tell the difference between a towel and trading cards.
BEWARE.They appear to be a COMPLETE SCAM
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hooded Woody Towel
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a 34" edc low profile belt from original soe gear that on their web site states; "These belts will adjust outward several inches but don't get much smaller..."
- "these people deserve to get thrown on the streets.discusting country and discusting people. im having the same problem with returning my *** dresses and they will not comply with sending..."
- "On 9/2/12 11:38am, I bought a queen Aerobed at Target, Ca for $216.00. When I opened it later that day for my guests to use, we found it covered with..."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "The alt-katolische Spitalkirche is one of the oldest Christian churches in Baden-Baden. It was first mentioned on the Spital legal instruments on March 1351. It was not far from the..."
- "Fema lies to people and scam people i have been dealing with fema since august everytime i talk to fema its a new excuse of what they need everytime i..."