I ordered a hooded toy story woody towel off amazon.They sent football cards and profited on the high shipping.
Complete scam. Of course they are willing to return the low price of the item $1.49 but not the shipping of $5.49. I also would be forced to pay out of pocket to get the correct item shipped at likely an increase. Waiting to hear back but at this point this company is a complete nightmare.
They have no business selling online if they can't even tell the difference between a towel and trading cards.
BEWARE.They appear to be a COMPLETE SCAM
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hooded Woody Towel
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..."
- "I've had two times where I was suppose to have won x2 items through this suppose to be game/survey, which I only was connected to this site through PCH. I..."
- "I bought a pair of Columbia "Titanium" winter boots which feature a waterproof rubber front toe that is sewn to the leather upper material. The weak point of these boots..."
- "I used collage.com plenty of times and was quite happy but recently that has changed.I ordered 4 pillows ,nice and colorful and clear.I recieved pillows that had no detail and..."
- "I ordered this for a 5 year old child's birthday. The item arrived weeks later - nowhere did it disclose on the site that it was coming from CHINA by..."
- "Every Ulta that my mother and I have been to has been a very poor experience in terms of customer service. Everyone has the personality of a potato. They are..."