I ordered a hooded toy story woody towel off amazon.They sent football cards and profited on the high shipping.

Complete scam. Of course they are willing to return the low price of the item $1.49 but not the shipping of $5.49. I also would be forced to pay out of pocket to get the correct item shipped at likely an increase. Waiting to hear back but at this point this company is a complete nightmare.

They have no business selling online if they can't even tell the difference between a towel and trading cards.

BEWARE.They appear to be a COMPLETE SCAM

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $7. The author is overall dissatisfied with Gohastings and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Amazon that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Gohastings.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Gohastings to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Gohastings?

Comments

Yeah, but was there a rookie in the pack?